- Technical Specifications
- Product Support
- Progressive resistance pillar slows bow string to a stop to minimize slapping noise
- Helps prevent your wrists from getting slapped when you shoot
- Node fits standard 3/8" mounting rods
- 11" aluminum rod adjusts to fit most common brace heights
- Includes string decelerator, cable rod, mounting brackets, and clamp
- Universal mounting system fits most bows; mounts to front or rear stabilizer accessory holes
Made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration.
We have handy Youtube channel videos and additional printed catalogs, guides and other materials available on demands.
For questions and problems, you can always get in touch with our support desk, so we can get you back, up and running.
OTHER LIMBSAVER PRODUCTS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU
LimbSaver is dedicated to making Products That Work!
Since 1991, we have endeavored to design and manufacture industry-leading products that set the bar in terms of precision, performance, and reliability. We don't bring a product to market until it's the best, and we stand behind all of our products.
We produce highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products using state-of-the-art technologies for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more.
Our products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
If you have questions about a product, or if you need help with a product you've purchased, please call us at (360) 427-6031 Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm PST.