The LimbSaver Kodiak Lite Crossbow and Rifle sling enables you to carry your crossbow or rifle for longer periods while in the field without discomfort or pain.
Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), the flexible Kodiak-Lite sling evenly distributes the weight of your crossbow or firearm over a larger area to prevent shoulder fatigue even after long durations. The non-slip NAVCOM material ensure your sling stays securely on your shoulder while you walk. It also features a comfortable hand grip that provides added control when you need it.
The Kodiak-Lite is durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments. This sling comes with a standard detach connection (requires screw driver for installation) which is designed to work on crossbows, rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders that have forward and rear swivel stud mounts.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
- Ergonomic design enables you to carry your crossbow or firearm comfortably in the field for longer periods by evenly distributing the weight of your firearm over a larger area
- Standard detach connection attaches to crossbows, rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders that have forward and rear swivel stud mounts
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM technology; non-slip material ensures your crossbow or firearm stays put
- Ergonomically designed hand grip for added control
- Adjustable length
- Durably built for all weather conditions
- Made in USA