The LS Hunter Micro Lite is constructed from a narrow 5/8” diameter, ultra-rigid, high-modulus carbon fiber that does not flex or bounce to give you optimum stabilization.
The LS Hunter Micro Lite features a vibration- dampening Double-Broadband Node on the end. The NAVCOM® (Noise and Vibration Control Material) technology helps cut out hand shock, vibration and noise.
This 7″ ultra-light stabilizer weighs only 2.7 oz, perfect for hunters who want to keep their bow as light as possible.
- Ultra-rigid, 5/8” diameter carbon fiber
- Built with internal vibration and hand shock dampening technology
- Double-Broadband Node dampens unwanted vibration and noise
- Ultra lightweight: 2.7 oz (approx.)
- Mid-Length of 7”: helps to stabilize, but still compact enough to not get in the way when going through brush or while shooting in confined areas
- NOTE: Not compatible with forward weight systems