Featuring a sleek yet rugged design, the LimbSaver LS Hunter bow stabilizer dampens vibration to help boost performance. The carbon fiber frame is packed full of vibration dampening technology designed to knock out noise and hand shock. The removable Broadband node is made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which is designed to neutralize vibration to help reduce bow jump and improve your bow’s balance.
The LS Hunter measures 9-1/2 inches and weighs 6.2 ounces. Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
- Bow stabilizer designed to knock out noise and hand shock
- Neutralizes vibration to help reduce bow jump and improve your bow’s balance
- Removable Broadband dampener made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM material; carbon fiber tubing
- Quick and easy to install; for use in all harsh weather conditions
- Measures 9-1/2 inches and weighs 6.2 ounces