Designed to reduce bow noise and vibration, the LimbSaver SuperQuad split-limb dampener is designed to fit 95% of all standard and wide split limb bows, regardless of thickness or distance between the limbs. The SuperQuad can be installed in two orientation options for either wide- or narrow-spaced limbs. A quick and effective solution for rattle and vibration in split-limb compound bows, the SuperQuad dampens up to 70% of limb vibration for a quieter and smoother feeling shot.
It’s made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration. It measures 1.47 x 1.89 x 1.41 inches (LxWxH) and weighs 1.3 ounces. Quick and easy to install, the SuperQuad is durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments. Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
- Reduces noise and vibration by up to 70 percent
- Fits 95 percent of all standard and wide split limb bows
- Two orientation options for either wide- or narrow-spaced limbs
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM material to dampen vibration and unwanted noise
- Package includes two SuperQuad dampeners