There is no bow dampening product on the planet that can compare to the Broadband LimbSaver.
Engineered to reduce up to 70% of vibration at wide frequency levels, the Broadband bowhunting limb dampener from LimbSaver provides excellent vibration and noise control that’s vital for stealth and accuracy. This model is for use with split limb compound bows. Made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), it’s designed to function over a wide band frequency range of 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz. This frequency dampening greatly reduces vibration caused from your limbs as well as unwanted noise, giving you a noticeably smoother and quieter shot. This split-limb Broadband dampener features an improved rubber washer for zero rattle and no limb damage. Quick and easy to install, the low-profile, lightweight Broadband dampener is durably built to be used outdoors in harsh environments. This package includes two split-limb Broadband dampeners. Not for use with crossbows. Customize the look of your bow with your choice of nine colors of interchangeable rings.
Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
- Superior vibration and noise reduction for split limb compound bows
- Made from LimbSaver's proprietary NAVCOM material to dampen vibration and unwanted noise
- Helps produce a smoother and quieter shot by greatly reducing vibration caused from your limbs
- Low-profile, lightweight design that's quick and easy to install; for use in all harsh weather conditions
- Includes two Broadband dampeners; personalize with choice of 9 interchangeable color rings